Text Size |  A A A  | Accessibility 

Support & Advice

If you need support or advice please contact your Housing Officer on 0117 9244071 and select Option 2. Solon does not provide direct tenancy support, but we can help refer you to the appropriate agency. You can also find links to those agecies on the list to the left. 

Your Housing Officer can point you in the right direction.

We can also make a referral for the tenancy support service in your area.

Tenancy support services, or Floating Support as its sometimes called, can help you to maintain your accommodation and independence. Information on Tenancy Support Services in the areas in which we work can be found at the links to the right. 

We can also make referral to one of our partner agencies - Talking Money. There is more information on this in our Money and Debt Advice area of our website.
Site map | Privacy Notice | Disclaimer
1, Newfoundland Court, St Paul Street, Bristol BS2 8AN
Designed by Synergy Creative. Developed by Solsoft.