Text Size |  A A A  | Accessibility 
Translate

Solon meets the Standards! - 12/03/2013


We are delighted to announce that the social housing regulator "The homes and Communities Agency" has endorsed Solon's financial viability and quality of governance in its latest Regulatory Judgement.

 
The judgement states that Solon has an appropriate strategic business plan, understands its external operating environment and current risks, and has financial plans and the financial strength to support delivery of its strategic objectives.

Chief Executive Paul Ville said, "I am delighted with this endorsement by the regulator. Solon spends over £5 million per year in the local economy, maintaining 1200 homes and meeting a wide range of housing needs. It is therefore important that we continue to be well-led and financially viable, and that we have value for money in meeting our objectives.

We have also received endorsement of our service from our customers. The latest customer survey shows a 12% increase in satisfaction with our overall service, an 11% increase with the quality of home and a 23% increase in satisfaction that our rent represents value for money."

Please contact Paul Ville if you require further information about the judgement or have any other queries about Solon.

Site map | Privacy Notice | Disclaimer
1, Newfoundland Court, St Paul Street, Bristol BS2 8AN
Designed by Synergy Creative. Developed by Solsoft.