Brighter Places
Text Size |  A A A  | Accessibility 

Finding a Home

We house people from the local Housing Register in our rented accommodation.  You will need to contact your local council to sign up to your local register.

We also have some homes for sale through shared ownership schemes.
How can I get a home with Solon?

We are a social housing landlord.  We house people from the common housing register.  Each local authority has a register which people can apply to join.

We work in the following areas; click on your local authority logo to sign up to the housing register in your area.  You can then follow the instructions and will be able to bid on housing association and council houses:

Site map | Privacy Notice | Disclaimer
1, Newfoundland Court, St Paul Street, Bristol BS2 8AN
Designed by Synergy Creative. Developed by Solsoft.