Brighter Places
Text Size |  A A A  | Accessibility 

Housing Services

Housing Services provide our residents with advice and support to pay rent, deal with antisocial behaviour, manage communal areas and move home.  Find out more below.

When you first move into one of our properties, you will meet your Housing Officer.  You can contact your Housing Officer to answer all sorts of questions to do with your home.  They should be the first person you speak to about your rent, if you have a problem with a neighbour, or if you want to move home.  They can also answer any questions about your home when you first move in.

If you don't know who your Housing Officer is, please e-mail us on 

Site map | Privacy Notice | Disclaimer
1, Newfoundland Court, St Paul Street, Bristol BS2 8AN
Designed by Synergy Creative. Developed by Solsoft.